Hayagreeva Homam And Pooja Services
Hayagreeva Homam is specifically performed for the students to get enhanced knowledge, concentration, and blessing. Hayagreeva Homam: Sri Hayagreeva is an incarnation of Lord Maha Vishnu. Hayagreeva homam improves learning and fixation.
Our Iyer/Pandit/Shastrigal will do all types of Homam & pooja at your home/temple/your convenient location anywhere in Chennai/Tamilnadu/Bangalore or other places.
- To expand one's fixation and Memory control.
- Master Haygreeva is the defender of Vedas.
- Done on Poornima, Navami, or any favorable Muhurth.
- Divinity Worshiped: Lord Hayagreeva.
- Tulasi leaves are imperative in this homam.
Ruler Hayagreeva is the god of learning, focus, and memory control. Hayagreeva Homam has particularly improved the situation of the understudies to conjure the gift of Lord Hayagreeva to enhance their scholarly positioning and to help their professional life. This homam can likewise be performed by working experts like educators, teachers, scientists, or profound individuals who are into the universe of information.
This Homam is performed by summoning Lord Hayagreeva took after by the droning of Hayagreeva Homam and afterward playing out the homam.
At the point when to Perform Hayagreeva Homam?
This homam is best when performed inside 3 months before any exams or tests. The date can be settled by one's nakshatra and the yoga, nakshatra, and thithi of that specific date.
Benefits Of Hayagreeva Homam:
- Hayagreeva Homam makes you very focused on your scholarly exams or tests and it will build your rankings and results.
- This homam will expel the sentiment sluggishness, absence of certainty, and obliviousness.
- Hayagreeva homam diminishes us from mental weight and enhances our fixation, memory power, center, and our capacity to comprehend complex things.
- This homam causes us to accomplish our objectives effectively. It additionally enhances our additional curricular exercises like move, music, expressions, and so on.
- Hayagreeva homam is additionally an intense solution for a man who is experiencing ADHD or for a man who is consistently flopping in all scholastics because of the absence of learning and core interest.
- Book Shastrigal for Hayagreeva Homam. All the Pooja Samagri will be brought by Shastrigal. All the Shastrigal are very much experienced and concentrated from Vedic Pathshala.
Hayagriva Homam – To Enhance Your Knowledge
Hayagriva is one of the types of Lord Vishnu. He is portrayed with the human body, the horse looks with the white article of clothing and situated in the white lotus. Haya infers "Stallion" and Greeva implies neck. The steed confronted the appearance of Lord Vishnu is the God of Wisdom and information.
Why Hayagriva Homam?
Hayagriva homam is all around prescribed custom for those individuals who are need in information and particularly understudies to improve their memory control, focus to accomplish achievement in their training. This homam is additionally proposed for those people who are in the calling of instructing, looking into, and so forth. For your youngsters contemplates you can design this homam on their exam times for best outcomes. This homa is performed in Hayagreeva Yantra, this pooja includes vigneswara pooja, kalasa pooja took after by punyaha vachana and after that the hayagreeva maha Homam will be discussed as parayana and it will be trailed by Homa/Havan. It is led on Pournami or navami or any promising muhurth. Our cleric will help you to settle favorable planning in pertinent to your exams to get the best outcomes. It is important to play out this homa once a year to be honored with Siddhi, Knowledge, and Intelligence. Play out this homa and make yourself challengeable for any exams of your Life!
Hayagreeva the epitome of higher knowledge: Hayagreeva is an incarnation of Vishnu, portrayed with a human body and a stallion's head, splendid white in shading, with white pieces of clothing, situated on a white lotus. Hayagreeva is an essential divinity in the Vaishnava convention. His gifts are looked for when starting the investigation of both sacrosanct and common subjects. An extraordinary love is led upon the arrival of the full moon in August (Sravana-Paurnami) (his avatara-dina) and on Mahanavami, the ninth day of the Navaratri celebration.