The First and the foremost God who should be worshiped before the start of any work is Lord Ganapathi. Ganapathi Homam is the traditional Hindu Ritual which is performed before the start of a new business or maybe a new home. Ganapathi Homam starts up with the construction of the mandapa and at last ends with its destruction by chanting thousands of mantras.
Lord Ganesha exists in 108 different forms of which 32 forms are the most popular so Ganapathi Homam is performed for these 32 forms of Ganesha.
- Ganapathi Homam gives a good start for any purpose of worship ranging from small to big construction or businesses.
- A devotee performing Ganapthy homam with faith will eradicate any problems faced in life.
- It will remove negativity from the place and fill it with happiness and positivity.
- This pooja will clearup the problems related to health and wealth issues and pave the way for a suitable solution for it.
- Ganapathi homam can also be done to enhance the memory power of budding students so that they can perform well in their exams.
- Daily worship of Lord ganapathi, by crossing your hands and holding your ears will trigger the memory and help in brain activation. Holding so we have to do sit-ups which act like physical exercise to clear out the digestive tract diseases. Therefore, this practice helps to remain healthy.
- Every year this pooja can be accomplished to have a healthy, wealthy, and happy life.
How Ganapathi Homam is done?
Ganapathy Homam is usually done early in the morning and gets over by the time of sunrise. Every month Chaturthi is considered an auspicious day. Navaratri Tritiya also falls on the same day when this pooja can be performed. Four main dravyas are being used which are modaka, durva grass dipped in ghee, popped paddy and samith dipped in ghee. All other pooja items get included in the holy fire. Finally, it ends with prasadam, vastra thamboolam. Here mantras are chanted to the deity with the holy fire. Thousands of mantras are chanted with ‘Swahaha’ which means submission, embossing dedication.
Why is Ganapathi homam conducted before any pooja?
Ganapathi means purity. Worshipping or doing this purifies the place of worship and brings goodness.
How to contact and book us?
We are committed shastrigal who perform and arrange certain poojas for your well-being. You can book us online as well as offline and we will make all the arrangements for the effective completion of pooja. We even supply pooja items if you are in need or we will guide you by providing details of what and where to get pooja items. Your trust for God will be successfully executed by us throughout the pooja for your betterment and prosperity in life.
Who all can perform this pooja?
How frequently is Ganapathi homam done?
Lord Ganesh is the first and the foremost god who needs to be worshiped. Without worshiping him no other prayers will get answered. Frequency depends upon the choice of an individual. It can be done every quarter to bring happiness. Even yearly worship will enhance your life. Visibly you will find the difference after completion of this homam. Apart from this, chanting of Ganesh mantra everyday will provide knowledge and wisdom that elevates success.